Pages

August 09, 2013

A Dip into Duo Chrome

Hi Everyone!

Now, I promise I'm not completely nail polish crazy (erm, on second thoughts, that may not be something I can promise...), but today I have another post about a polish I have recently been obsessed with: Miss Sporty Metal Flip Nail Polish in Aurora Borealis.




At just £1.99 (yes, you read that right) you really can't go wrong these. Miss Sporty have a great selection and the polish goes on beautifully, particularly as it comes with a large brush that allows you to paint on in a maximum of 3 strokes. The colour selection is probably my favourite thing about this line, the above colour, is a beautiful duo chrome that ranges from light green, blue, silver to a soft lilac. Absolutely gorgeous! If I was being nit-picky, my only complaint would be that it requires about 3 coats to be completely opaque; but I personally find I prefer the nearly-opaque look you can achieve with only 2 coats, its not quite as stark as with 3 coats, but looks fairly opaque, unless you're looking really closely.

Hint: look closer at the photo above, did the polish look completely opaque to you? :)


My next post will be carrying on with this theme and be about my favourite base coat and top coat, but with a twist! If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog through bloglovin', stay tuned to find out more :) 


Anki
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Amazing color...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...