Pages

August 24, 2013

Mini Haul

Hi Everyone!

I have a mini haul for you all today- I may have been bad and picked up a few things while out yesterday :D



I finally decided to pick up the cult beauty favourite hydraluron; when I saw it was on offer at Boots, I just couldn't resist anymore! It's supposed to be excellent for those with dry skin as it contains a high amount of hyaluronic acid, an ingredient found naturally in skin cells. 

I also spotted the ever famous Maybelline Baby Lips - finally out in the UK - at Tesco. Out of the total 6 flavours out currently, I decided to pick up 2 flavours: Pink Punch and Cherry Me. I haven't been impressed with the quality of these in past (I own the purple tube, in Peach Kiss), but have heard not all flavours are created equal, so am determined to give them a proper go! These are currently on offer at Boots on 3 for 2, and at Tesco on 2 for £5. 

Finally, I picked up a new nail file, deciding to try the Stylfile by Tom Pellereau (winner of The Apprentice 2011). I think this one may turn into a love or hate thing- being curved, it can either make my life much easier or much, much harder - I'll keep you guys posted.



Also, just in case you were wondering which flavours of Doughnuts I picked up, here they are from left: original glaze, chocolate praline fudge cake and lemon meringue pie. I would show you guys a closer look by opening the box, but these were demolished pretty much as soon as I entered the house! The lemon meringue pie was my favourite :P


Anki
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great post! the maybelline baby lips are amazing, cherry me is one of my favourites.

    emily, xx

    new post up on my blog; I would love it if you could check it out. I would be really grateful for any comments, suggestions or feedback.
    http://emilou140597.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...