Pages

October 15, 2013

Quick Tip: Keep Skin Hydrated during the Cold Months






As we're pulling into the cold autumn and winter months, I've made a resolution: I'm going to keep my skin hydrated. Have I made this resolution before, you ask? Of course I have. Have I stuck to it? Of course not.

But, I think I've finally cracked it. Following my post about the Body Shop hand creams, I realised something vital: hands and lips are the parts of my body that get the most abuse from the exposure to cold weather, but it doesn't matter how many hand creams or lip balms I try to pack into my teeny-tiny purse, I just don't reach for them. Enter my solution: creating an accessible spot for a hand cream and lip balm, on a table next to the door and right next to my keys. Genius! This way, every time I'm about to grab my keys and rush out the door I'm reminded to actually use these products! Plus, I decided to coordinate by placing a rose-scented hand cream (Body Shop Wild Rose hand cream) and rose flavoured lip balm (Nivea Soft Rose lip balm) next to a beautiful pink pillar candle. This way, I coordinate my scents every morning, and its an organisational dream. Sigh it's the simple things in life.

Now if only there was a way to remind myself to moisturise the rest of my body...

Anki <3

4 comments:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! you have such a lovely blog, deninitley following you now.
    the lip balm is amazing, so mosturising which is perfect for the colder seasons.

    emily xx

    new post up on my blog; I would love it if you could check it out. I would be really grateful for any comments, suggestions or feedback.
    http://emilou140597.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely vouch for these products, I love them all! Another product that I use during the colder months is a natural sunscreen, it has lots of vitamins and antioxidants and make my skin feel so revitalized!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...