Pages

May 27, 2014

Go to Spring Time Scent: Body Shop Moringa



There is so much to love about the Body Shop's "Moringa" range that I don't quite know where to begin. Perhaps my obsession with it is due to the breezy floral scent that accompanies the high quality products from this range. All I know is I wouldn't be without it during the spring/summer months.

This might seem like an obsessive love affair, but hear me out. So far I have tried the soap, body butter and body spray from this collection. As the name suggests, all of the products carry the same scent, but all three layer together to provide a cohesive, luxurious morning routine that starts my day in a state of relaxation. Starting in the shower, the soap is very lightly scented but provides a good lather and cleanse, without drying out the skin as most shower gels tend to. Out of the shower, the body butter carries the strongest scent, allowing the fragrance to linger on the skin throughout the day. It also has a very moisturising formula; apply just the right amount and it sinks in immediately, apply a bit too much however, and you'll usually find me doing a chicken dance around the room trying to dry it all out, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...

The final step is a quick spritz of body spray which delivers a finishing layer of Moringa. Although not as highly scented as the body butter, this product ensures I get just a small whiff as my clothes move with me, but only lasts for a hour or two before the need for reapplication arises. If I had to pick one product from this range, it would be the body butter every single time, though an Eau de Toilette is available in this range - if you're more of a scented sprays person.

Have you tried anything from this range? I'd love to hear your opinions about your favourite morning products, leave me a comment or a link to your blog/video below,

Anki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...